Find It Now
- Fitness Center & Free Weights Area - over 60 pieces of cardiovascular fitness equipment including treadmills, recumbent bikes, upright bikes, elliptical trainer and steppers, arc trainers and rowers plus 35 stations of Cybex selectorized weight equipment and six TV screens for watching while you work out.
- Leisure Pool - features water geysers, a current channel, spray-ground and play structures including a 129 foot waterslide. For easy entry it has a zero depth, much like walking into the ocean. Lap lanes and a whirlpool are enjoyed by the adults. Lifeguards are always on duty.
- Competition Pool - has eight lap lanes and is 25 meters long with two diving boards.
- Jogging/Walking Track - a one-twelfth mile track with four lanes for walking and jogging.
- Field House - over 24,000 square feet with four multipurpose courts lined for basketball, volleyball, tennis and badminton. Court 1 & 2 have adjustable hoop heights for varying age groups.
- Locker Rooms - each have a sauna and family dressing rooms for parents with small children and special needs individuals. Lockers are not for overnight use. Locks are available for purchase at the front desk.
- Aerobics Rooms – two rooms can be combined into one large room, conducive to aerobic, dance and martial arts programs with mirrored walls, sound system and suspended wood flooring. Members receive discounted rates for all aerobics classes.
- Community Rooms – three bright rooms that are available for rent for birthday parties, showers, business meetings, non-profit meetings, etc. Two rooms seat 30-35 people and the largest room can seat 60 to 65 people. Each room has Wi-fi access, projector hookup to computer, pull down screen and sound system. There is a kitchen with sink, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and counter prep space that is shared by the rooms. Members receive discounted rental rates.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP RATES
Click Here for Membership Application!
ALREADY AN MCRC MEMBER? RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP BEFORE YOUR EXPIRATION DATE AND SAVE!!
|Type||Resident* NEW||Resident* RENEWAL|
|College Student (18-25)||$173||$161|
2-Person (same household)
|Family (up to 5 members)**||$564||$527|
|College Student (18-25)||$240||$225|
|2-Person (same household)||$594||$552|
|Family (up to 5 members)**||$785||$738|
- Proof of residency (current utility bill from past 30 days or tax duplicate)
- Birth certificates or valid photo identification with age
- College tuiition statement or current course schedule if applicable
The MCRC currently offers a Financial Assistance Program for our youth memberships. This program offers a 50% reduction off a regularly priced youth membership for those that demonstrate need based on the National School Lunch Program. For more information on how to apply, please contact the MCRC Office Administrator at 330-721-6923.
DAY PASSES AND GROUP DISCOUNTS
DAY PASSES are great if you just want to stop by to enjoy the liesure pool or join a pick-up game in the Field House or walk the track when it's raining outside. Day Passes are $7 per visit or you can purchase multiple visit punch cards for a discount: 5 visits for $25 or 10 visits for $50. If you enjoy your stay, purchase an annual membership within two months and you can apply the cost of the punch card to your membership, up to $50 maximum.
You can purchase a Daily Pass given the following policies:
- Patrons must be at least 13 years of age to purchase
- Patrons must be 13 years of age or older to enter the facility independently
- Patrons that are 12 years or younger, must be accompanied by an adult that remains in the facility. Unless a member, daily admission will apply.
- Must present a valid photo ID with birthdate
- Passes are valid for current day only
- If you enjoy your stay, purchase an annual membership (within 2 months) minus the cost of the punch card (Discount applied to maximum of $50 in punch cards purchased)
- Bring a group to enjoy the beautiful facilities of the MCRC and receive a discount on single day admission:
- Groups of 10-25 - $5 per person
- Groups of 26+ - $4 per person
ALL NON-MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO SHOW A PHOTO ID IN ORDER TO ENTER THE FACILITY
Preferred photo IDs include:
State Identification Card
MCRC issued Rec ID (for guests 16 years and younger)
Acceptable Photo IDs include:
Student ID (for guests 16 years and younger)
US Military ID
*Daily passes will not be sold to persons who fail to present a photo ID.
*Guests 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult providing proper photo identificaiton.
*Visitors and spectators will be required to show a photo ID to enter the facility
Current Organizations with MCRC Corporate Memberships
Links to these participating organizations:
Medina Community Recreation Center
855 Weymouth Road
Medina, Ohio 44256