Find It Now
Celebrating Medina Businesses
A significant portion of what makes the City of Medina special stems from the businesses that continue to locate and grow in our community. We welcome and celebrate our city businesses with ground breaking ceremonies, new business ribbon cuttings, anniversary recognitions, and salutes to business expansions.
All events are in partnership with the Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce and Main Street Medina. In addition, joining these celebrations are local, county, State, and federal elected officials who appreciate the importance of business growth to the economy.
A City of Medina business that meets the guidelines may request a celebration.
- The business must be a new commercial brick and mortar business to the City of Medina that has opened in the past six months. Homebased businesses do not qualify
- An industrial company that has completed a major expansion
- Groundbreaking for a new project
- Celebration of a milestone anniversary such as 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150 years
- All requests are subject to review and approval by the Ribbon Cutting Committee