Find It Now
Memorial Park Pool
421 East Homestead Street, Medina, OH
2021 Memorial Pool Information
MEMORIAL POOL FEATURES
- Zero depth, shallow entry for children and special needs
- Depth ranges from 0 inches-5 feet
- Mushroom Water Feature
- Double Flume Slide
- Shaded Cabana Area with Picnic Tables
- Lounge Chairs
- Concession Stand
- Family Changing Rooms are located right off the pool deck and are available for families with small children.
- Bath House with Changing Areas and Showers
2021 DATES OF OPERATION
May 29 to August 15
August 21, 22, 28 & 29
September 4, 5, & 6
11am to 6pm
We will be open every day, Monday through Sunday, weather permitting
2021 POLICIES AND INFORMATION:
- Due to COVID19, Maximum Capacity is currently 150 guests at a time. Entry is based on first come first served basis of guests through the gates. No re-entry
- Ages twelve and under must be accompanied by an adult. There is a four child per adult ratio.
- Deck & Lounge chairs will be available this year. Chairs will be grouped in pairs in designated locations. Chairs will be limited.
- You may bring your own blankets or chairs.
- The concession stand will be open, but you may bring your own food and beverages. No glass containers or alcohol.
- Men’s and Women’s restrooms and changing rooms will be open and showers will be available.
- No groups larger than 10 may enter or congregate in their socially distanced deck / grass area.
- Patrons must self-monitor themselves to the best of their ability while in the water to stay socially distanced and follow any instructions given by staff to disperse if necessary.
- Staff reserves the right to ask individuals to leave with no refund when not following pool policies and rules.
- Please do not approach lifeguards while on duty. They will be maskless to protect you.
- Masks for patrons are not required but highly recommended.
SEASON PASSES FOR 2021
We will be selling a limited number of season passes in 2021 due to capacity restrictions. More passes may become available if capacity allows. We will begin selling passes on May 1st, at the Rec Center.
Individual Season Pass $100.00
Family Season Pass $200.00 up to five members - plus $20/person over 5
Lunch Program Rates Individual Season Pass $50.00 with current school year letter.
Lunch Program Family Season Pass $100.00 up to five members - plus $20 / person over 5 with current school year letter
**Family - Parent, legally married parents, or guardian, all children under 17 years of age, current college students between 18-25 years of age, foreign exchange students & active military members residing in the same home.
DAY PASSES for 2021
$7 per day for ages 3-59;
Age 2 & under are free
$4 per day for Seniors 60+
$4 per day for school lunch program families, letter required
5 visit Punch Card: $25
Payment can be made with cash or credit card. No checks.
2021 Programming (New!)
All patrons age 13 (unless accompanied by an adult) and over will be required to show a photo ID when entering the facility. Children 12 and under must have a parent or guardian at the facility at all times. Daily passes will not be sold to persons who fail to present an acceptable photo ID. Acceptable ID’s include: Driver’s License, Temporary Driver Permit, State Identification Card, MCRC ID card, Student ID (for guests 16 years and younger), Passports, US Military ID.
- Air temperature must reach 70 degrees for pool to open.
- If lightning is seen or thunder is heard, pool deck must be cleared of all guests and belongings for 30 minutes. Timer will reset with each thunder or lightning. The guest will receive a stamp for re-entry within ten minutes of pool reopening.
OUTDOOR POOL AGE RESTRICTIONS
- Children 7 and under must be directly supervised by an adult (18 years and older) in the water at all times.
- Ages twelve and under must be accompanied by an adult for admission to pool area. There is a one adult per four children ratio.
- Adults required to be in the water may not swim laps when supervising children.
OUTDOOR POOL RULES
- Vulgar /abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Picnic table and bench space will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- The Outdoor Pool is a smoke free area. Use of electronic cigarettes/vaping devices is strictly prohibited. Please use designated area outside the gate.
- Swim diapers are required for all non-toilet trained patrons.
- Only Coast Guard approved life jackets are permitted. No other floatation devices are permitted (noodles, rafts, water wings, etc.) We will have a limited number to borrow, each will be sanitized upon return.
- For the water slide, minimum slider height is 48”. All sliders must be able to pass the “deep end test” prior to use. User must be able to comfortably swim the width of the pool. New social distancing guidelines will apply, see signage and guards at slide.
- Deep End Test will be conducted by Head Lifeguard and will be done during rest breaks
- Lifejackets, masks, goggles or glasses should not be worn while sliding.
- Patrons must ride feet first, lying on your back or in a sitting position.
- Rest Breaks will be called 15 before eah hour. only partons 18 years and older may remain in the water during rest breaks
Users of the Outdoor Pool must comply with all posted rules and others given by the staff. Failure to comply with such instructions or with policies may result in disciplinary action or facility removal with no refunds.