Find It Now
Memorial Park Pool
421 East Homestead Street, Medina, OH
2023 Memorial Pool Information
Thanks for a Great Season!!!
See Everyone Next Summer 2024!
2023 HOURS OF OPERATION
Lap Swim & Zero Depth - Rec Members, Only
Available after 7pm - Mon thru Thurs
*Rec Center Members, Season Pass Members & Day Pass Visitors- 11a-8p
DAY PASSES for 2023
$8 per day for ages 3-59;
Age 2 & under are free
$5 per day for Seniors 60+
$5 per day for school lunch program families, letter required
5 visit Punch Card: $30
Payment can be made with cash or credit card. No checks.
MEMORIAL POOL FEATURES
- Zero depth, shallow entry for children and special needs
- Depth ranges from 0 inches-5 feet
- Mushroom Water Feature
- Double Flume Slide
- Shaded Cabana Area with Picnic Tables
- Lounge Chairs
- Concession Stand
- Family Changing Rooms are located right off the pool deck and are available for families with small children.
- Bath House with Changing Areas and Showers
2023 POLICIES AND INFORMATION: Subject to change!
- Ages twelve and under must be accompanied by an adult. There is a four child per adult ratio.
- Deck & Lounge chairs will be available. Chairs will be grouped in pairs in designated locations. Chairs will be limited.
- You may bring your own blankets or chairs. Chairs are not permitted in the pool.
- The concession stand will be open, but you may bring your own food and beverages. No glass containers or alcohol.
- Men’s and Women’s restrooms and changing rooms will be open and showers will be available. There are no lockers.
- Staff reserves the right to ask individuals to leave with no refund when not following pool policies and rules.
- Please do not approach lifeguards while on duty.
SEASON PASSES FOR 2023
Individual Season Pass: $125.00
Family Season Pass: $250.00 up to five family members - plus $20/person over 5 - see definition below
Lunch Program Rates Individual Season Pass: $62.50 with current school year letter.
Lunch Program Family Season Pass: $125.00 up to five members - plus $20 / person over 5 with current school year letter
**Family - Parent, legally married parents, or guardian, all children under 17 years of age, current college students between 18-25 years of age, residing in same home.
Cabana Rentals 2023
There will be No Cabana Rentals for the 2023 Season
After Hour Rental
There will be No After Hour Rentals for the 2023 Season
All patrons age 13 (unless accompanied by an adult) and over will be required to show a photo ID when entering the facility. Photo ID's are available at Medina Rec for those 13 to 16 who don't have one. Children 12 and under must have a parent or guardian at the facility at all times. Daily passes will not be sold to persons who fail to present an acceptable photo ID. Acceptable ID’s include: Driver’s License, Temporary Driver Permit, State Identification Card, Medina Recreation ID card, Student ID (for guests 16 years and younger), Passports, US Military ID.
- If lightning is seen or thunder is heard, pool deck must be cleared of all guests and belongings for 30 minutes. Timer will reset with each thunder or lightning. The guest will receive a stamp for re-entry within ten minutes of pool reopening. Rain checks will be given for those who bought daily admission if the pool is closed for the entire day. Rain checks are valid for the entire 2023 season.
OUTDOOR POOL AGE RESTRICTIONS
- Children 7 and under must be directly supervised by an adult (18 years and older) in the water at all times.
- Ages twelve and under must be accompanied by an adult for admission to pool area. There is a one adult per four children ratio.
- Adults required to be in the water may not swim laps when supervising children.
OUTDOOR POOL RULES
- Vulgar /abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Picnic table and bench space will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Picnic tables will not be avaiable if Cabana is reserved. Reservations will be posted.
- The Outdoor Pool is a smoke free area. Use of electronic cigarettes/vaping devices is strictly prohibited. Please use designated area outside the gate.
- Swim diapers are required for all non-toilet trained patrons.
- Only Coast Guard approved life jackets are permitted. No other floatation devices are permitted (noodles, rafts, water wings, etc.) We will have a limited number to borrow, each will be sanitized upon return.
- For the water slide, minimum slider height is 48”. All sliders must be able to pass the “deep end test” prior to use. User must be able to comfortably swim the width of the pool.
- Patrons must ride feet first, lying on your back or in a sitting position.
- Deep End Test will be conducted by Head Lifeguard and will be done during rest breaks
- Lifejackets, masks, goggles or glasses should not be worn while sliding.
- Rest Breaks will be called 15 before each hour. only partons 18 years and older may remain in the water during rest breaks
Users of the Outdoor Pool must comply with all posted rules and others given by the staff. Failure to comply with such instructions or with policies may result in disciplinary action or facility removal with no refunds.